Saturday, November 20, 2010

Morning Walk



YES, I took these! These were just a few things that caught my eye on a gorgeous fall morning. I am so glad I ran back in the house to grab my camera before going on this walk! It seemed like every time I would take a few steps on my walking path, I'd see something else that I had to catch with the camera. These images are now filed under the heading "More reasons why I love living here".

I think it really is often the case that we really stop 'seeing' those things that surround us every day, simply because they are so familiar. Fall gives us the chance to notice everything again. Familiar places become riots of color. We take off our blinders and notice once a gain what a glorious world our Father in Heaven gave us to live in and how blessed we are!

Only now I am faced with a pretty serious dilemma: Do love North Carolina more in the Fall or in the Springtime? Tough one...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: