Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Compliments


The other day as I was swimming laps in the pool a woman in the next lane asked me, "are you Starfish's mom" (Starfish was at home). "Yes, I am," I replied.

"I thought so," she said, "you look just like her".

Now, I've heard this comment many times from friends. This was a first coming from a complete stranger. And also the first time that I was soaking wet! I've even been told we are "twins" before.

To me, this is the best compliment, ever!

While I think there's a resemblance, I don't think we look that much alike...she gets her good looks from her dad, but she is even more beautiful on the inside!


I have to admit that I am totally flattered and never get tired of hearing it!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your blog looks so pretty!

Angelfish said...

thanks - I wish I could see yours - but apparently it isn't open to the public.... : )