Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fall Fling!



Let the Flinging Begin!

We have been blessed with 5 children. Each of those children has somehow learned how to multiply their "stuff" when I'm not looking. I don't know how they do it - water it? Keep it in a dark, moist place? (possibly). It just seems to appear out of thin air!!

Unfortunately, right now, our situation dictates that we live in an insanely tiny house (for our large family, that is) And there just isn't enough room for all that stuff. Over the summer, it seems to have gotten out of control, especially since Marlin moved back home (temporarily!!)

Well, the kids are back in school and for the first time I am HOME ALONE(!) for a good part of the day. And my new job is to de-junkify our house. Here is the first of many piles headed for the donation bin. Naturally I'm starting in their bedrooms! Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

Gina said...

So, how's the flinging going?!

Angelfish said...

Well, it all started off great! However, lately I've gotten derailed by all these TOMATOES(!)invading my kitchen (Mat brings in more buckets full every day!)and the darn ELECTION--thanks to Sarah Palin! Soon I'll be crawling back to Flylady to help me get back on track!